Sunday, August 5, 2012

Chicken Adobo with Carrots and Potatoes


One of my favorite Filipino food is Adobo and to make it healthier I put two of my favorite vegetables carrots and potatoes. Simple but delicious. Try this.
Ingredients:
1/2 kilo chicken
2 medium size potatoes
2 small size carrots
1/4 cup soy sauce
3 tablespoons vinegar
salt and pepper to taste
5 cloves garlic crushed

Procedure:
1. Saute the garlic then add the chicken, simmer for few minutes.
2. Add the soy sauce and simmer until the chicken meat is brownish bright in color.
3. Add the potato and simmer until almost soft then add the carrots and simmer until almost done
4. Add the vinegar and let simmer until the taste blends well then add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Serve it with rice and do not forget to smile :-)




4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recipe I´ve learned today for our lunch... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this easy recipe I have my idea now for dinner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you po for the recipe! Saved my day po :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the recipe ☺️

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog