Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Laswa


Savor the delicious flavor of various vegetables put together in one recipe called laswa. The popular vegetable soup recipe from Ilonggos. You can put  shrimps or fried fish to add more flavor, I used only fish paste because my sister told me that she like it with it.

Ingredients:
1 onion
2 tablespoons fish paste ( bagoong isda)
1 bunch string beans 
1 small patola
1 cup malunggay
6 pieces okra
2 eggplants
1 bunch alugbati
1/2 kilo squash
3 cups water ( add if needed)
salt to taste

Procedure:

1. In a pot put the water, onion, fish paste then allow to boil.
2. Add the squash, eggplant and okra, simmer until half cooked, then increase the heat so that when we put the leaves it will not be grayish.
3. Add the patola and string beans then simmer for 2 minutes, add the alugbati and salt, simmer until cooked then put the malunggay, stir and turn off the heat.
4. Serve it hot.



4 comments:

  1. I salivate each time I browse all the recipes here. Parati pa naman akong walang ulam! Kumukuha lang po ng ganang kumain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That made me smile, thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog