Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Braised chicken Gizzard


I cooked this today ( Sept. 28, 2011).  My friend (Vince) and I talked about exotic food a while ago, and I told him that the gizzard of the chicken is delicious, if you know how to cook it. It does not smell odd at all. I told him that I will cook it and post it here lol. So to everyone there who wants to have a little food adventure, here is the one that you can try.

Ingredients:
1/2 kl. gizzard
3 cloves garlic
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons ginger strips
1 small bell pepper
spring onion for garnishing

Procedure:
1. Saute the ginger and garlic
2. Add the gizzard, braise it for few minutes.
3. Add the soy sauce, and lower the heat, cover it.
4. Simmer until the gizzard is tender. ( approximately 15 minutes)
5. When it is almost done add the bell pepper.
6. Serve it hot and garnish with spring onion.

2 comments:

Search This Blog