Friday, October 14, 2011

Garlic Shrimps



This recipe is one of the fastest dish to cook.  I've got the idea of this recipe when I was in Thailand, although this is not a Thai cuisine, but I always see it at some restaurants there, it is maybe because shrimps in Thailand are so affordable compare to other countries that I have visited. I said to myself this recipe is so easy because I can see how simple the ingredients are. Now I am sharing this simple recipe with you. I hope you will try it and let me know about the result. I will be glad to hear from you :-)

Ingredients:
1/4 kilo shrimps ( cleaned)
8 cloves garlic (minced)
2 tablespoons lemon juice or calamansi juice
2 tablespoons Sprite(softdrink)

Procedure:
1. Marinate the shrimps in lemon juice and sprite for 10 minutes.
2. Saute the garlic until almost brown
3. Add in the shrimps with the marinating sauce stir until it is done.
4. Serve it hot with rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog