Thursday, October 13, 2011

Hotdog Sandwich

Hotdog sandwich is one of the famous snacks around the world, although it is not certain where it originally got its name, but as early as 13th century in Germany there is a sandwich similar to hotdog sandwich, they used frankfurter  sausages and put it in a bun and give to people during imperial coronations and soon it became well known allover the world, the proof is wherever we are it can be available in a snack counter. Wherever it originated, I am glad that I knew how to do it because it is very easy  and I do it in my own style, here is one of the recipe of hotdog sandwich that I wanna share.


Ingredients:
1 hotdog sandwich bun
1 hotdog
1 tablespoon mayonaise
1 teaspoon ketchup
1 tablespoon corn
1 1/2 tablespoon of potato fries (Piknik)

Procedure:
1. Slice the bun
2. Mix the ketchup and mayonaise,  spread it on the bun
3. Put the hotdog.
4. Sprinkle the corn and potato fries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog