728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest Post

    Copyright by Mely Maravilla 2011, all rights reserved. Theme images by RBFried. Powered by Blogger.
    Saturday, October 29, 2011

    Hard boiled egg with Oyster sauce



    I made this recipe randomly, because I just want to have a hard boiled egg ....not really hungry, but when I was about to cook the eggs, I saw the bottle of oyster sauce, so I started to think what I can do with it, and I came up with this recipe. The blending of the flavor is a very good appetizer. Try it.

    Ingredients:
    2 hard boiled eggs ( sliced)
    1 small Onion
    2 tablespoons oyster sauce

    Procedure:
    1. Saute the onion then arrange in a platter to be the base of the hard boiled eggs
    2. Put the hard boiled eggs and top it with oyster sauce.
    3. Serve it with a smile :-)

    Print
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Hard boiled egg with Oyster sauce Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Mely
    Scroll to Top