Saturday, October 8, 2011

Creamy Salmon

It is a rainy Saturday and not too much inside the fridge except for a fish, sausage and pork. I have eaten pork yesterday so I chose fish. How will I cook it? Because I am feeling lazy and sleepy today,  I just put it in the microwave and after 4 minutes its done! Just that, so I made a sauce to go with it and my own appetizer( will be posting it as another recipe).

Ingredients:
1 slice of salmon ( good for 1 serving)
2 tablespoons all purpose cream
1 tablespoon water
a dash of salt and pepper
a pinch of oregano flakes

Procedure:
1. Fry the fish or microwave it for 4 minutes ( Set aside)
2. Mix the all purpose cream and water, dash it with salt and pepper
3. Pour over the fish and sprinkle it with oregano flakes.
4. Serve with your favorite side dish.

It is creamy delicious! I will have it again soon. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog