Thursday, October 6, 2011

Mely's Kitchen Sausage Delight


This is my own recipe, I created it in my mind while I was shopping at a frozen food section at the supermarket and I saw different sausages. Then I felt the tears want to come down my eyes, because I am missing my nieces and nephews, I remember how they love sausages. I said to myself when I will be with them again I will cook a dish of sausages for them, and I come up with this recipe.

Ingredients:
1/4 kilo hotdog sausage or pepperoni sausage
1 regular can  vienna sausage
1 dozen quails egg ( hard boiled and shelled)
3 cloves garlic
1/2 slice small onion
1/2 cup cashew nuts ( optional)
10 pcs. cherry tomatoes
1 teaspoon seasoning powder
1/2 glass water

Procedure:
1. Saute garlic and onion
2. Add all the sausages together with the seasoning powder, simmer for a minute.
3. Add the water let it boil.
4. Add the quail's eggs and tomatoes, simmer for few minutes
5. Stir in the cashew nuts and simmer for 2 minutes.
6. Turn off the heat and serve it. :)

You can garnish it with spring onions or parsley.
I am 100% sure that young and adult will like this! What are you waiting for? Try it now. So easy, simple and affordable.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog