Saturday, October 1, 2011

Mely's Kitchen three colored pasta with cream of mushroom


I have 3 unexpected guests today and I do not know what to prepare for them because the fridge just have some slices of ham and some vegetables, I can not think of a good mixture to cook. I looked at the cupboard and found the three colored pasta, hmmmmmp I think for a while what to do with it, and my eyes wandered around and I saw a can of cream of mushroom soup. I thought the mushroom cream will be a yummy sauce for the pasta, so I grab it and started to cook what I imagined:)

Ingredients:
1/2 kilo 3 colored pasta ( cooked according to packaging instruction)
spring onion for garnishing
1 cup diced ham
2 cloves garlic
1/2 cup nestle cream
1/2 cup minced carrots for garnishing
2 cups cream of mushroom 
salt and pepper to taste

Procedure:
1.Saute the garlic
2. Add the ham, stirring constantly
3. Pour in the cream of mushroom and Nestle cream then simmer for few minutes
4. add pepper and salt to taste, let it boil
5. In a big mixing bowl, put the pasta and pour in the sauce, mix it well and garnish it with spring onion and carrots.
Wow! the taste is really yummy..

1 comment:

  1. I read the above article and got some knowledge from your article. It's actually great and useful data for us. Thanks for sharing it. mail order mushrooms

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog