Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sauteed Lettuce

Lettuce is well known for salads, or you can just wash it and munch it, crispy and tender. I never thought of cooking it, until one day when I saw lots of lettuce at the kitchen table. I do not want it to be rotten so I thought of cooking it  and I am also curious how does it taste when it is cooked. So, I cooked it. Its my first time to eat cooked lettuce and I was surprised, its still crispy and I like it a lot even my friends who tasted it. Here is how I did it.

Ingredients:
1/2 kilo lettuce ( cut around 2 inches long)
1 can tune flakes in brine
3 tablespoons soy sauce
3 cloves garlic

Procedure:
1. Saute garlic
2. Add the tuna and soy sauce simmer for few minutes
3. Put the lettuce, increase the heat to avoid discoloration
4. Stir fry or cook  it quickly for 2 minutes, that's it! Enjoy our food :)
It really tastes good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog