Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Tuna and sausage Omellette

Since I was a kid I always love omellette, either breakfast, lunch or dinner, whatever is the filling in it I will eat it. It is also the very first viand that I learned to cooked. As time goes by I use different stuffs to go with it, but what I wanted to share now is the tuna and sausage.


Ingredients:
 6 eggs
1 small size onion
1 medium size tomato
1 small bell pepper
2 sausages
1 can tuna flakes ( drained)
salt

Procedure:
1. Saute the onion, tomato and bell pepper then add the sausage and tuna flakes, add some salt, then set aside.
2. Beat the eggs.
3. In a frying pan  put oil, wait until its hot before  putting the beaten eggs.
4. When the egg is a little cooked, put the tuna and sausage mixture for filling. Then flip both sides of the egg    to meet at the middle to sealed the filling.
5. Cover it and cook in low heat after few minutes, turn once to cook the top side.
    That's it, so easy:) Enjoy your food ^ _ ^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog