Saturday, November 19, 2011

Classic Macaroni Salad


I grew up with this recipe, my older sisters loved to prepare this everytime they go home at the farm once a month from their schools at the city. During that time macaroni salad is already special for us, I always observing them everytime they are making macaroni salad, I was still young that time, maybe they do not know that I already memorize how to do it :-) its a colorful classic macaroni salad, there were green and red preserved sugar plums (kaong) I love to chew those things, so sad its not available here in my place making my salad looked plain but it's okey it is still yummy.

Ingredients:

1/2 kilo elbow macaroni
250ml nestle cream or light cream
1 cup cheese (diced)
1 cup pineapple tidbits
3/4 cup raisins
1 cup condensed milk
1 pack mayonaise (200 or 250 grams)

Procedure:
1. Cook the elbow macaroni according to its packaging procedure. Drained and set aside.
2. Mix all the ingredients.
3. Chill or put in the refrigerator before serving it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog