728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest Post

    Copyright by Mely Maravilla 2011, all rights reserved. Theme images by RBFried. Powered by Blogger.
    Saturday, November 19, 2011

    Classic Macaroni Salad


    I grew up with this recipe, my older sisters loved to prepare this everytime they go home at the farm once a month from their schools at the city. During that time macaroni salad is already special for us, I always observing them everytime they are making macaroni salad, I was still young that time, maybe they do not know that I already memorize how to do it :-) its a colorful classic macaroni salad, there were green and red preserved sugar plums (kaong) I love to chew those things, so sad its not available here in my place making my salad looked plain but it's okey it is still yummy.

    Ingredients:

    1/2 kilo elbow macaroni
    250ml nestle cream or light cream
    1 cup cheese (diced)
    1 cup pineapple tidbits
    3/4 cup raisins
    1 cup condensed milk
    1 pack mayonaise (200 or 250 grams)

    Procedure:
    1. Cook the elbow macaroni according to its packaging procedure. Drained and set aside.
    2. Mix all the ingredients.
    3. Chill or put in the refrigerator before serving it.


    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Classic Macaroni Salad Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Mely
    Scroll to Top