Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ginataang Gulay- Vegetable cooked in coconut milk


Not too much vegetables in my place to go with this dish, so I just used some that goes well together and I based this recipe for a place where you can buy only bottled coconut milk that is why my procedure is different from a place where I can use fresh coconut milk. One day God willing when I can go back to Philippines I will be posting again this dish, I am sure it will be a better one because the ingredients will be completed, but for now I am happy with this, because I really like to eat vegetable with coconut milk.

Ingredients:
1/2 kilo squash
1 sayote or chayote
1 eggplant
half onion
fried fish
1 1/2 glass water
1 glass or 200ml coconut milk

Procedure:
1. In a pot put the water ,onion and fish, bring to a boil.
2. Add the squash simmer until it is almost half cooked
3. Add the eggplant and sayote simmer until almost done
4. Add the coconut milk and simmer until cook.
5. Serve it.

Print

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog