Friday, November 11, 2011

Roasted Chicken with Sprite


Re-cooked January 2014

One of the dish that I always want to try cooking is a whole roasted chicken,  because I want to make one that's yummy  up to the bones :-). This one might not be perfect but I'm happy with the result.

Ingredients:
1 whole chicken ( around 2 kilos)
3 cups Sprite
1/2 cup soy sauce
1 lemon or 8 calamansi
1 teaspoon ground pepper
salt to taste
some vegetables to stuff inside the chicken



Procedure:
1.  Prick the chicken with fork so that the marinading sauce will penetrate the chicken meat
2. Rub the chicken with salt and pepper then the juice from the lemon and soy sauce, let it stand for 30 minutes
3. Pour in the sprite and let it stand for an hour.
4. Preheat the oven at  200C for 10 minute.
5.Then remove the chicken from marinating sauce.Stuff the vegetables inside and rub it again with ground pepper, soy sauce and lemon juice to taste. Once you will roast the chicken adjust the temperature to 180C.
6. Roast the chicken until it is done ( around 40 minutes each side)
7. Serve with a smile :-)



4 comments:

  1. I will share it with my other friends as the information is really very useful. Keep sharing your excellent work. Read more info about Brazilian Halal Chicken Suppliers

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are giving such interesting information. It is great and beneficial info for us, I really enjoyed reading it. Thankful to you for sharing an article like this.brazil frozen chicken exporters

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always check this type of advisory post and I found your article which is related to my interest. This is a great way to increase knowledge for us. Thanks for sharing an article like this.Buy Frozen Chicken Breast Online

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog