Saturday, November 12, 2011

Salami and Cheese Sandwich


I learned this from looking at the snack bar near my place, they display all the stuff for sandwich and you just choose what  do you like to stuff your bread. I looked at their menu and one in the list is this one. I bought one and while the lady is making my sandwich , I said  hmmmmm just that? :-) I will not buy this from that snack counter again, I can make it by myself since I knew already the ingredients, so here it is just in case you wanna try to make some for your loved ones. Easy ! :-)

Ingredients:
bread
thinly sliced salami
lettuce
cheese
liver spread


Procedure:
1. Slice the bread into halves then put the liver spread.
2. Arrange properly all the sandwich ingredients.
3. Serve it with your favorite  drinks. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog