728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest Post

    Copyright by Mely Maravilla 2011, all rights reserved. Theme images by RBFried. Powered by Blogger.
    Tuesday, November 22, 2011

    Thai Fried Chicken

    I missed the days when I was in Bangkok, Thailand. Walking along the streets, passing along food booths, smelling the aroma from their cooking, sometimes I even sneeze when I breathed the peppery smell in the air. Mmmmmm it tempted my taste buds to eat something, since I'm hungry from my work, I do not want to cook when I arrive at my place so I always buy something to eat before heading home and most of the time I have the thai fried chicken because I liked the crispy garlic on it. They use the middle part of the chicken wings for this, 10 thai baht is enough for me, munching the fried chicken while I am walking, until I reached my destination. ( around 15 minutes walk) :-). Here is the recipe for it.

    Ingredients:
    1/2 kilo chicken
    1/4 cup fish sauce (patis)
    juice from 1 lemon or 4 calamansi
     1/4 teaspoon Mono sodium glutamate ( vetsin)
    5 cloves garlic (crushed)

    Procedure:
    1. Toast the garlic and set aside
    2. In a bowl mix the chicken, fish sauce, lemon juice and vetsin set aside for an hour
    3. Deep fried until golden brown
    4. Serve it hot and sprinkled with toasted garlic.



    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Thai Fried Chicken Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Mely
    Scroll to Top