Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Cauliflower Salad


I have tasted this dish during lunch at my friend's house, at first I did not get it because there were lots of food surrounding it, but when my friend whispered to me to try it, because it is yummy, I tried, and I was surprised because it doesn't look so attractive but when I tasted it, I said "mmmmmm this is delicious", so I ask my friend how to prepare it and this is how to do it.

 Ingredients:
1/2 kilo cauliflower
1 cup cottage cheese
1 cup all purpose cream or Nestle cream
1/4 cup bell pepper (diced)
salt and pepper

Procedure:
1. Boil the cauliflower until cooked. Slice to your desired size and set aside.
2. In a big bowl mix all the first 4 ingredients
3. Add salt and pepper to taste
4. In a serving platter arrange lettuce then put the cauliflower salad and serve:-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog