Friday, February 3, 2012

Banana Ice Cream

I am excited to post this blog because I am happy for the result of my banana ice cream. It is not really as perfect as the ice cream from Nestle or Magnolia but it is very good enough to share witll all my loved ones. And I love it because it is made from natural banana and not just a flavoring! Perfect and healthy! Here is my recipe.


Ingredients:
1 can condensed milk
1 can all purpose cream
2 banana
1 cup evaporated or fresh milk

I used 2 pieces of this banana for the ingredients

Procedure:
1. Put all the ingredients in a blender then blend it well.
2. Pour  in a container then put in the freezer.
3. Check it and when it is starting to froze mix it well then put back in a freezer do this process for 3 times
4. After the procedure number 3 wait until it all froze or ready to be served.
5. Serve it with your favorite toppings or garnishes.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog