728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest Post

    Copyright by Mely Maravilla 2011, all rights reserved. Theme images by RBFried. Powered by Blogger.
    Thursday, February 2, 2012

    Banana Smoothie

    Mmmmmmmmm so refreshing and delicious and very easy to prepare too.  I only made 1 for myself because I am too lazy to make lots for everybody today :D Next time I will do God willing. For now here is my recipe.



    Ingredients:
    1 banana
    6 ice cubes
    2 tablespoons condensed milk
    1/4 cup evaporated milk
    whipped cream


    Procedure:
    1. In  a blender put all the ingredients (except the whipped cream) and blend until its smooth
    2. Put in a serving glass and topped it with whipped cream
    3. Serve it with a straw and don't forget to smile :-)


    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Banana Smoothie Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Mely
    Scroll to Top