728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest Post

    Copyright by Mely Maravilla 2011, all rights reserved. Theme images by RBFried. Powered by Blogger.
    Monday, February 13, 2012

    Chocolate Ice Cream



    I am into ice cream making lately since it is summer in my place. My friends and I are always looking for something that will refresh us during afternoons ( as in everyday :D ). Here is another ice cream flavor that I made. Simple and easy.


    Ingredients:
    1 cup chocolate powder
    1 cup evaporated milk
    1 cup all purpose cream ( 395 Grams)
    1 cup condensed milk

    Procedure:
    1. In a blender put all the ingredients and blend well.

    2. Pour in a container and put in a freezer.
    3. Wait until it will be frozen
    4. Garnish it or serve it plain.







    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    1 comments:

    Item Reviewed: Chocolate Ice Cream Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Mely
    Scroll to Top