728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest Post

    Copyright by Mely Maravilla 2011, all rights reserved. Theme images by RBFried. Powered by Blogger.
    Wednesday, February 29, 2012

    Homemade Macaroni and Cheese Salad


    Since I loved macaroni salad I made this version. But actually the ingredients that I bought is for American mac and cheese but I am not ready to do it, because my American friend ( Queen Edith) did not whisper to me her recipe lol. Well try this out, its yummy.

    Ingredients:
    1/2 kilo elbow macaroni
    250 ml nestle cream or light cream
    2 cups cheese (diced)
    1/2 cup condensed milk
    1 pack mayonaise (200 or 250 grams)

    Procedure:
    1. Cook the elbow macaroni according to its packaging procedure. Drained and set aside.
    2. Mix all the ingredients.
    3. Chill or put in the refrigerator before serving it.

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    1 comments:

    Item Reviewed: Homemade Macaroni and Cheese Salad Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Mely
    Scroll to Top