728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest Post

    Copyright by Mely Maravilla 2011, all rights reserved. Theme images by RBFried. Powered by Blogger.
    Tuesday, February 7, 2012

    Odong Noodle Soup


    I missed this dish called Odong, when I was young we always have it, around thrice a month specially during harvesting time at our farm,  where we need to feed lots of laborers, my mom will just cook fried fish and odong.  I love eating it. When I saw odong noodles in a Chinese store, my eyes sparked, I smiled and grabbed a pack. Memories of my childhood flashed back. This dish is popular in my city ( Davao City , Philippines). Here is how to cook it.

    Ingredients:
    1/4 kilo Odong noodles
    1 can sardines
    1 onion
    4 cloves garlic
    salt and pepper to taste
    water
    spring onion


    Procedure:
    1. Saute garlic and onion
    2. Add the sardines, salt and pepper and simmer for 2 minues.
    3. Add water (just calculate that it will be enough until the noodles is cook)
    4. Serve it hot and garnish with spring onion.



    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    1 comments:

    Item Reviewed: Odong Noodle Soup Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Mely
    Scroll to Top