Monday, February 6, 2012

Strawberry Ice Cream

Ughhhhhhhh, it is really a hot day today, 32 degrees celcius or 89.6 degrees fahrenheit. I can not refuse not to eat ice cream to cool down myself. So to avoid too much chemicals from it and too much sweetness  I make my own ice cream. Like the banana ice cream that I posted few days ago, I use natural fruits as the base flavoring ( 100% sure that the flavoring is not chemically ready made).Now I will be sharing the strawberry ice cream. It is delicious although it is not as pink as the strawberry flavored ice cream over the counters. I do not worry about the color because the taste is still delicious. It is simple and easy to make, here is my recipe for it.


Ingredients:
12 pieces strawberries
1 cup evaporated or fresh milk
1 can condensed milk ( 395 grams)
2 packs of all purpose cream ( 400 grams)


Procedure:
1. In a blender put all the ingredients and blend well.
2. Pour in a container and put in a freezer.
3.Check it and when it is starting to froze mix it well then put back in a freezer do this process for 3 times every 30 minutes.
4. After the procedure number 3 wait until it all froze or ready to be served.
5. Serve it with your favorite toppings or garnishes.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog