728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest Post

    Copyright by Mely Maravilla 2011, all rights reserved. Theme images by RBFried. Powered by Blogger.
    Saturday, February 4, 2012

    Strawberry Smoothie

    The sun is shining so bright today making the day so hot. That is why I am  looking for something to refresh myself with a really really cold drink. I remember my strawberries in the refrigerated  then I check if there are ice cubes, bingo! I can have strawberry smoothie. I am sipping it now then I decided to blog before I forget my ingredients, it is really yummy and creamy, that is why I am so eager to share it to all of you. Here is the recipe for my creamy and refreshing strawberry smoothie.


    Ingedients:
    6 cubes ice or for a thicker smoothie you can add more ice
    6 regular size strawberries
    1/4 cup condensed milk
    2 tablespoons condensed milk or you can add more for a sweeter taste

    Procedure:
    1. Put all the ingredients in a blender.
    2. On the blender and blend it well.
    3. Pour in a serving glass and serve it.



    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Strawberry Smoothie Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Mely
    Scroll to Top