Saturday, February 4, 2012

Strawberry Smoothie

The sun is shining so bright today making the day so hot. That is why I am  looking for something to refresh myself with a really really cold drink. I remember my strawberries in the refrigerated  then I check if there are ice cubes, bingo! I can have strawberry smoothie. I am sipping it now then I decided to blog before I forget my ingredients, it is really yummy and creamy, that is why I am so eager to share it to all of you. Here is the recipe for my creamy and refreshing strawberry smoothie.


Ingedients:
6 cubes ice or for a thicker smoothie you can add more ice
6 regular size strawberries
1/4 cup condensed milk
2 tablespoons condensed milk or you can add more for a sweeter taste

Procedure:
1. Put all the ingredients in a blender.
2. On the blender and blend it well.
3. Pour in a serving glass and serve it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog