728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest Post

    Copyright by Mely Maravilla 2011, all rights reserved. Theme images by RBFried. Powered by Blogger.
    Saturday, February 18, 2012

    Super Duper Choco Milk Shake


    Woohooo this is really yummy, it's really hot afternoon and I am craving for a really cold drink, I looked inside the refrigerator and there are powdered chocolate, milk and whipped cream, I opened the freezer, oh yeah! ice cubes :) I made something for myself , I called it super duper choco milk shake and here it is!




    Ingredients for 2 servings:
    3 tablespoons sweetened chocolate powder
    1/2 cup fresh or evaporated milk
    8 ice cubes
    1 tablespoon sugar or according to your taste



    Procedure:
    1. Put all the ingredients in a blender, and blend well.
    2. Pour in a serving glasses and topped it with whipped cream and some chocolate syrup.
    3. Serve with a straw. enjoy sipping it :-)

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Super Duper Choco Milk Shake Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Mely
    Scroll to Top