Sunday, March 4, 2012

Chicken With Hoisin Sauce


I saw the Hoisin Sauce when I am about to cook chicken adobo, so I changed my mind and just try it with hoisin sauce for a new taste. It is yummy and I like the texture of the sauce because it is firm and thick. Try it, you might like it.

Ingredients for 10 servings:
1 kilo chicken
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1/4 cup lemon juice or calamansi
3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
4 cloves garlic
1 small onion
salt and pepper to taste


Procedure:
1. Saute the garlic and onion, add the chicken, then increase the heat and braised the chicken just enough to be brownish.
2. Add the soy sauce, ground pepper and lemon juice then simmer until the chicken is done, stirring constantly.
3. Add the hoisin sauce and simmer for few minutes then turn off the heat.
4. Serve it hot and with rice :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog