728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest Post

    Copyright by Mely Maravilla 2011, all rights reserved. Theme images by RBFried. Powered by Blogger.
    Saturday, March 10, 2012

    Ginger Tea with Oregano

    My throat is itching today and I do not want to take medicine so I wanna go for something natural. My friend said that ginger is good for treating itchy throat or even cough. I read also in the internet about it. I like the taste and its even better with oregano. Here is how to do it.


    Ingredients:
    thumb size ginger (sliced thinly)
    4 cups water
    1 teaspoon oregano flakes ( if fresh oregano is available much better)

    Procedure:
    1. In a pan put 4 glasses of water then add the ginger and bring to a boil for 8 minutes.

    2. Add the oregano flakes and turn off the heat after a minute.

    3. By using a strainer, drain the tea and serve it warm. Really soothing!


    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Ginger Tea with Oregano Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Mely
    Scroll to Top