Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Greeny Fried Rice



Greeny Fried Rice is a delicious fried rice full with green vegetables, and it is perfect for breakfast because it is loaded with energy giving veggies. This is my own version of fried rice which I cooked on March 13, 2012, I call it greeny because green is the principal color that I saw after cooking it. :D If you loved vegetable I am sure that you will enjoy this. Have a try:-).

Ingredients:
2 cups rice
1/4 cup ground beef
1/4 cup celery ( minced)
1/4 cup spring onion (minced)
1/4 cup parsley( minced)
1/4 cup green bell pepper (small diced)
3 cloves garlic
pepper and salt to taste

Procedure:
1. Saute the garlic then add the ground beef, simmer for 2 minutes.
2. Add the rice and bell pepper, mix it well , dash with pepper and salt to taste.
3. Then add the rest of the ingredients and stir for a minute.
Serve it hot :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog