728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest Post

    Copyright by Mely Maravilla 2011, all rights reserved. Theme images by RBFried. Powered by Blogger.
    Tuesday, March 13, 2012

    Radish Salad

    Just plain and simple radish salad but the taste is satisfying. I love this salad ever since I was young, my sister always wants me to make this for her specially if our viand is fried fish, really yummy!
     I have posted radish and tomato salad from my previous blog and that combination is also yummy. :-)

    Ingredients:
    1 medium size radish
    1 onion (minced)
    2 cloves garlic (minced)
    1 teaspoon minced ginger
    1 lime or 2 tablespoons vinegar
    spring onion for garninshing

    Procedure:

    1. Slice the radish thinly then squeeze with salt until the juice will come out, remove it then set aside.
    2. In a mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
    3. Serve it with a piece of meat or fish.
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Radish Salad Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Mely
    Scroll to Top