Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Bamboo Shoots with Coconut Milk


Mmmmmmm I am lucky that I found bamboo shoots from a Japanese store, because it's been a long time that I am longing for this dish, although there is no jute (saluyot) here, but i replace it with another green leaves.
I always let my mom cook this for me when I was young with lots of "saluyot" . Here is my own version for this recipe, one grated coconut is enough for this dish, here is how to do it.


Ingredients:
1/4 kilo bamboo shoots
1/4 kilo shrimps
1 cup pure coconut milk ( kakang gata)
2 cups thin coconut milk ( hindi kakang gata)
1 small onion
1/4 kilo pechay( can be replaced with "saluyot")
salt to taste


Procedure:
1. Boil the bamboo shoots until tender, if its already tender remove the water, then replace it with light coconut milk, bring to boil then put the shrimps, salt and onion simmer until its almost done.
2. Put the pechay and simmer for 2 minutes then put the pure coconut milk, simmer for a minute then turn off the heat.
3. Serve it hot.

4 comments:

  1. I wish for the great of success in all of our destiny endeavors

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are equipped with a professional and creative team pop over to this website that brings strong ideas to each project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before beginning, make courses of action for some herbicide and pick something which is thicker and is less inclined to influence the remainder of your plants. professional bamboo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bamboo charcoal salt green tea toothpaste and bamboo handle toothbrushes are likewise accessible. Bamboo fiber items incorporate towels, socks, brassiere, clothing, dress, sheet material, packs, infant arrangement and that's just the beginning. discountbambooworld

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog