Saturday, May 5, 2012

Banana Float




When I saw the banana and it is already very ripe I am thinking of preserving it, so I came up with this idea, although the idea was triggered by the mango float that I made in my previous posts.Just try this easy to follow recipe for banana float. Have fun:-)

Ingredients:
butter and chocolate biscuits( powdered) ( Can be replaced with graham biscuits)
4 ripe bananas ( mashed)
1 big can condensed milk
1 big can Nestle cream

There is no Graham biscuits in my place so I used this one.



Procedure:
1. Combine the condensed milk and Nestle  cream thoroughly.

2. In a dish that you are going to use, alternately arrange  the cream and milk mixture, mashed banana and powdered biscuits until all the ingredients are evenly distributed. Refrigerate before serving.
For a smoother result you can sift the powdered biscuits to remove the lumps.
  

6 comments:

  1. How come I missed commenting on this one???
    Looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow simple but diliciuos...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its really ..tried it with my daugther today ..she totally loved it! We sprinkled some grated reeses on top and put half can of condensed milk so it wont be that sweet

    Thank you for sharing your recipe

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what kind of banana should I use?

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog