Friday, June 1, 2012

Stir Fried Spinach

This one I liked a lot :D  My original plan is to cook "adobong kangkong" but since swamp cabbage ( kangkong) is not available in my place I replaced it with spinach. I liked how it turned out, simply yummy!

Ingredients:
2 bale Spinach.
1 onion ( sliced into rings)
1/2 cup some mixed nuts
1/4 cup soy sauce
salt and pepper to taste
some cayenne pepper ( siling haba)

Procedure:
1.Saute the garlic and onion, add the mixed nuts and chilli simmer for a minute then remove and set aside.
2. Put the spinach and increase the heat for stir frying,  stirring well when its half cook add the soy sauce, salt and pepper then continue stir frying until done.
3. Put in a serving dish and top it with the sauted ingredients in number 1 procedure.
4. Serve it with a smile.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog