728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest Post

    Copyright by Mely Maravilla 2011, all rights reserved. Theme images by RBFried. Powered by Blogger.
    Tuesday, July 31, 2012

    Ensaladang Toge


    I just tried what will be the taste if I make ensaladang toge or bean sprouts salad, wow I can not believe it, it is really really good. I just imagined it from what I saw in in the available ingredients at the kitchen and presto I have a delicious crispy bean sprouts salad. Try it!

    Ingredients:
    1 cup bean sprouts ( toge)
    2 tablespoons soy sauce
    1 tablespoon lime juice or calamansi
    1 big tomato
    half of an onion
    1/4 cup bell pepper strips
    spring onion for garnishing

    Procedure:
    1. Wash the bean sprouts (toge) properly and set aside for 3minutes allowing the water to be drained.
    2. Mix all the ingredients.
    3. Garnish it with spring onion and serve.



    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    1 comments:

    1. Your recipe is so timely. My two year old daughter loves bean sprout. Thank you for this recipe, now I knew it can also be prepared for salad. I will try this for dinner tonight and match it with smoked fish :)

      ReplyDelete

    Item Reviewed: Ensaladang Toge Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Mely
    Scroll to Top