728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest Post

    Copyright by Mely Maravilla 2011, all rights reserved. Theme images by RBFried. Powered by Blogger.
    Monday, July 16, 2012

    Leftover Fried chicken and sausage with Chayote



    I have some left over fried chicken and sausage, and I want to save it from going into a waste can so I decided to use it immediately before it will be rotten. 


     I bought 2 pieces chayote (sayote) and sliced it.

    chayote

     I saute the the garlic and onion then put the leftover fried chicken and sausage. I put some salt and pepper to taste then add the chayote and simmered it stirring occasionally until it is cooked.


     Then I served it with rice.


    Don't waste food!! It's part of God's blessings. Learn to recycle the leftovers.
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Leftover Fried chicken and sausage with Chayote Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Mely
    Scroll to Top