Friday, October 26, 2012

Cabbage Juice and Its Health Benefits

 I was surprised with the taste of cabbage juice, I am expecting it has a strong weird taste but I was wrong, it taste creamy and fine. A good source for fiber, vitamin C and vitamin K. Thumbs up for this nutritious juice that is very good in helping to protect from several types of cancer including prostate, lung, breast, and colon cancers.
From one wiki answers. com article the "juice of fresh cabbage is effective in treating fungus infection(due to its sulfur content). Cabbage can lower serum cholesterol. Cabbage contain Sulforaphane, a substance that can increase the production of antioxidant and detoxification enzymes. Sulforaphane works by stimulating the production of glutathione, the body's most important internally produced antioxidant which plays a role in liver detoxification".

For a glass of cabbage juice we need 500 grams or 1/2 kilo of cabbage.
 Slice the cabbage to fir the juicer's rim.
 Extract the juice and drink it.

4 comments:

  1. I am Unai Martinez. Thanks to DR WATER for his good work. Finally a cure for diabetes exists. It's not a pharmaceutical drug, but a very safe all natural herbal product that restores your body's own ability to naturally control it's own blood glucose levels back to normal. I have been battling with diabetes type 2 for 12 years now, before a friend lead me to DR WATER. He said that he could cure just about any disease, but I never believed. I just decided to give it a try. I contact him that night luckily for me, he was online. He said yes he could heal me, but yet again I didn't believe, I even thought it was a scam. But I went on to give it a try. He ask some question about my health and I provided him with all he needed. And a few days later, I received a call from UPS to come collect some herbal products from DR WATER. I can't believe that after using those herbal products, I was healed and I can not stop telling people about this experience. When I went to the hospital for check up, my doctor was
    surprised and he even ask for DR WATER's email DRWATERHIVCURECENTRE@GMAIL.COM, which i gave to him and have given alot of people. This indeed is a genuine solution to Diabetes that I am sharing here, not those very costly medical
    treatment or a life-long use of diabetic supplements. If you need this herbal product, contact him now. He can still help you on other diseases like:
    1, hepatitis
    2, HIV
    3, Herpes or any skin disease
    4, asthma
    5,HPV genital warts
    6,Cancer
    7,Ulcer
    8, Chlamydia
    9, shingles
    10, Sclerosis
    11, Arthritis
    12, Fibroid, infertility, ovarians cysts, frequent miscarriages, premature ejaculation.
    You can also contact him on his
    whatsapp +2349050205019.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog