728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest Post

    Copyright by Mely Maravilla 2011, all rights reserved. Theme images by RBFried. Powered by Blogger.
    Tuesday, October 16, 2012

    Creamy Bicol Express

     Are you looking for something hot to eat? This is the one for you!

    Ingredients:
    1/2 kilo pork
    1 onion
    5 cloves  garlic
    1 1/2 tablespoon shrimp paste ( bagoong alamang)
    1/2 cup all purpose cream/Nestle cream
    1 1/2 cups pure coconut milk
    200 grams jalapeno or cayenne remove the seeds (Siling haba)
    1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
    Salt to taste





    Procedure:
    1. Saute garlic and onion then add the shrimp paste and saute for a minute.
    2. Add the pork and ground pepper, simmer and stir occasionally.
    3.If the meat is already tender add the chili, simmer for 4 minutes.
    4.Add the coconut milk and all purpose cream, if it's already boiling turn off the heat, then serve it.
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    5 comments:

    1. I did not like spicy foods before. But eversince my preacher taught us that spicy foods are actually good for your body, I tried to teach my self to eat and like them - and whoalla! Now I love spicy foods! Bicol express is one of my favorite foods now :). Thanks for posting. I love it!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Its just sad how you spelled voilà

        Delete
    2. yummmmyyyy I will try this reccipe..=)

      ReplyDelete
    3. bakit walang luya??

      ReplyDelete
    4. I use bottled bagoong alamang instead of salt

      ReplyDelete

    Item Reviewed: Creamy Bicol Express Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Mely
    Scroll to Top