Friday, October 5, 2012

Sauted Squash and Chayote


My Portuguese friends loved this! Simples mas saboroso according to them, it means simple but  tasty. I cooked this because it is the most common vegetable in the market so I just tried because I wanna know if they will like it. Success! I di dnot put soy sauce to maintain the natural color.

Ingredients:
1 kilo squash ( slice into bite size)
2 chayote (slice into bite size)
1/4 kilo ground beef
3 cloves garlic
1 onion
salt and pepper to taste
chayote and squash

Procedure:
1. Saute the garlic and onion then add the ground beef and simmer for 2 minutes.
2. Add the water, salt and pepper then bring to boil.
3. Add the vegetables and simmer, stirring occasionally until done.
4. Serve it hot. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog