Monday, October 15, 2012

Turon (My Style)


Turon is one of the famous snacks in Philippines, but saba banana is used for it, here in my place saba is not available so I used a different variety of banana and it still tastes so delicious.

Ingredients:
spring roll wrappers
ripe banana ( it depends how many you want to make) any cooking banana can be used
sugar
oil for frying
Banana


Procedure
1. Peel the banana and slice into halves

2. Wrap properly with spring roll wrappers.


3. Deep fry it until done. Remove from oil then set aside.

 4. Melt some sugar with a little oil, once it is melted pour over the cooked banana.
5. Serve it hot :-).

Most of the turon has jackfruit inside. But in my place it's hard to find, so I just cooked a simple one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog