Thursday, November 1, 2012

Pork with Mushrooms


I cooked this last year  for a group of friends but I was not able to post, I thought of sharing it even if it is not that healthy  hahahahaha as you can see the fat of the pork is shining like a knight in a shining armor hahahahahaha, anyway just if you want to get an idea of what to cook here is the recipe, you can replace the pork belly with pork lean meat, chicken or beef.

Ingredients:
1/2 kilo pork belly (  cut into bite pieces)
1/2 kilo fresh button mushrooms
3 cloves garlic
1 onion
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper

Procedure:
1.Saute the garlic and onion, then add the pork, soy sauce and ground pepper, then simmer letting the pork soak the color of the soy sauce.
2. Continue to simmer until tender , stirring occassionally
3. When it is almost done put the mushrooms, simmer until cooked.
4. Serve it hot.


2 comments:

  1. I love mushrooms! Yum, yum

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't care! I will cook it like this! Yum! Lol

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog