Monday, December 3, 2012

Sauted String Beans


Sauteed String Beans is one of the most common string beans dish that I loved so much since I was young.  I cooked this for lunch last Saturday (Dec. 1, 2012).  Simple and easy to do.

Ingredient:
String Beans ( cut into an inch and a half long)
pork
soy sauce
garlic
Cut String beans

Procedure:
1.Heat the oil then put the pork to toast a little.
2. When the pork is brownish add the garlic then saute.
3.Increase the heat to high ( to avoid discoloration of the beans) add the string beans and soy sauce then  combine well and do not cover, stir until done.
4. Serve it hot.


3 comments:

  1. So Simple and yet so delicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. how much soy sauce do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just according to your taste, I didnt measure when I cooked this.

      Delete

Search This Blog