728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest Post

    Copyright by Mely Maravilla 2011, all rights reserved. Theme images by RBFried. Powered by Blogger.
    Wednesday, January 2, 2013

    Crab and Shrimps with Coconut Milk

    I cooked this some few months ago, when I saw this photo from my files today I said holy crab!! I almost forgot that I cooked you together with shrimps lol. I am allergic to crabs and shrimps but my friends enjoyed this dish and here is the recipe for this.

    Ingredients:
    3 crabs
    300 grams shrimps
    onion
    ginger
    spring onion
    2 cups coconut milk
    salt to taste

    Procedure:
    1. In a pot put the crab,shrimps, onion and ginger then cook over medium heat until it simmers. Allow to simmer until the crab and shrimps are cooked
    2. Add the spring onion and the coconut milk and simmer .
    3. Add salt  to taste then simmer until done.
    4. Serve and enjoy!
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    2 comments:

    1. bakit po biglang nagkaroon ng ginger at peper?

      ReplyDelete
    2. thanks for your comment, naedit na po.

      ReplyDelete

    Item Reviewed: Crab and Shrimps with Coconut Milk Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Mely
    Scroll to Top