728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest Post

    Copyright by Mely Maravilla 2011, all rights reserved. Theme images by RBFried. Powered by Blogger.
    Thursday, March 14, 2013

    Cubed Avocado with Condensed Milk



    I am craving for this, I am eating it right now:) I used to eat this when I was young since we have some avocado trees at our backyard. When I saw avocado at the market today the memories flash back, and here I am doing what I have done during my younger years.

    Ingredients:
    half of an avocado
    1 tablespoon condensed milk ( you can add more according to your taste)

    Procedure:
    1. Slice the avocado into cubes.







    2. Add the condense milk then serve. Yummy!






    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Cubed Avocado with Condensed Milk Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Mely
    Scroll to Top