728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest Post

    Copyright by Mely Maravilla 2011, all rights reserved. Theme images by RBFried. Powered by Blogger.
    Wednesday, March 27, 2013

    Avocado puree ( Nilamaw nga avocado)


    I love this so much, a part of my childhood memories, my older sis always make this for us, because there is always ripe avocado, since we have a tree in our backyard. Creamy and delicious. We call this "nilamaw nga avocado" in my dialect.

    Ingredients:
    1 avocado
    condensed milk to taste
    ice

    Procedure:
    1.Divide the avocado and scrape it with a spoon and mash until pureed.



    2. Mix with condensed milk, refrigerate then serve, or you can put some ice then serve.

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    2 comments:

    1. It gives me more ideas to enjoy my favorite fruit, Avocado! http://internetsupermall.co/try-these-healthy-weight-loss-tips/

      ReplyDelete

    Item Reviewed: Avocado puree ( Nilamaw nga avocado) Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Mely
    Scroll to Top