Binangkal is a part of my childhood breakfasts, a neighbor is selling this at breakfast time and I always let my mom buy it for me, today I am missing it so I decided to make some. Here is the recipe for it.
2 1/2 cup flour
1/4 tsp salt
2 1/2 tsp baking powder
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
2 tbsp oil
1 whole egg
1. Sift all the dry ingredients. ( Salain)
2. Mix water, egg, oil and sugar, until blended well, then combine with the sifted dry ingredients. ( Just add the water and sugar mixture gradually.) Knead until the mixture is firm.
3. Spoon a portion of the mixture then roll into balls and roll over in sesame seeds.
4. Heat the oil then deep fry until golden brown
5. Serve with your favorite drinks.