Monday, March 25, 2013
Chicken Adobo Rice Topping
Starting today I will be sharing single serving recipes as suggested by my best friend for life Malley, he is a good cook and he has this single serving recipe idea but he is lazy to do it hahahahahaha, he told me to do it because there might be people somewhere, somehow needs this kind of recipe specially if they are living alone, I am not telling like him :D.
Single serving Chicken adobo
1 drumstick ( cleaned and cut )
2 tablespoon soy sauce
2 tablespoons vinegar
ground pepper ( according to your taste)
2 cloves garlic
1/2 cup water
1 cup cooked rice
1. Saute the garlic then add the chicken and braised for a while until the pinkish color is gone.
2. Add the soy sauce and allow the chicken meat to absorbed the color by simmering for 2 minutes over medium heat.
3. Add vinegar and dash of ground pepper then simmer for another 2 minutes.
4. Add the water and continue simmering until the chicken is cooked. Once cooked increased the heat to allow the sauce to evaporate, making the adobo saucy and delicious.
5. Prepare the cup of rice and top your chicken adobo and enjoy eating.