1 kilo chicken ( cut to your desired size)
1 lime or 3 calamansi
2 tablespoons honey
1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
5 cloves garlic
4 tablespoon soy sauce
spring onion for garnishing
1. Marinate the chicken with lime juice, soy sauce & ground pepper for an hour.
2. Saute the garlic and onion.
3. Remove the chicken from the marinating sauce ( set aside the marinating sauce) add the chicken to the sauteed spices and simmer until half cooked, then add the marinating sauce and simmer until cooked.
4. Pour in the honey and stir well to coat the chicken evenly, simmer until done.
5. Turn off the heat and garnish with spring onion then serve.