Sunday, March 10, 2013

Minatamis na Saging with Cinnamon

One of my favorite desserts, since banana is abundant in our farm, we always have this as a snack when I was young. My mom is good at making this. Now I cooked it with cinnamon out of my curiosity, I loved the roma of the cinnamon while eating this. Try it and see for yourself.

Ingredients:
4 ripe banana ( peeled)
3/4 cup sugar ( add if necessary)
2 cups water
1 cinnamon stick or 2 pinches of cinnamon powder




Procedure:
1.In a pot put all the ingredients and cook over medium heat, once it starts boiling, switch to low heat, continue to simmer until cooked.
2. Once cooked increase the heat to high, allowing the brine to almost caramelized. Turn off the heat then serve. One way of serving this is make it as banana con yelo.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog