Sunday, March 3, 2013

Pansit with Ground Pork


Pansit is how Filipinos called the noodles of different types ( bihon, miki, mami, etc.) This is an all time favorite dish of my family specially during special occasions, no matter how frequent we gather pansit is always present :) and always an attention getter in the party table of my clan. That is why as early as 14 years old I am trying to cook this dish and I learned different ways of cooking it.

Ingredients:
1/2 kilo pansit
1/4 kilo Ground pork
1  onion
3 cloves garlic
1/4 kilo cabbage
1 carrot
1/4 cup soy sauce
salt and pepper to taste
1 small bell pepper
3 cups water

 Procedure:
1. Saute garlic and onion then add the ground pork and soy sauce, simmer for a minute.
2. Add the water and bring to boil once boiling, increase the heat then add all the vegetables and stir until cooked then remove and set aside. Just leave the soup in the wok then add the pansit and continue stirring until done.
3. Add in the cooked vegetable and mix well, then serve it hot.

2 comments:

  1. do you have recipe for squash flower?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I do not have, maybe soon as soon as I can find squash flowers, it's difficult to find in my place.

      Delete

Search This Blog