728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest Post

    Copyright by Mely Maravilla 2011, all rights reserved. Theme images by RBFried. Powered by Blogger.
    Friday, April 26, 2013

    Glorious Camote


    I was spending time with my friends when I invented this recipe ( I do not know if there is already something like this, if there is then I am not the first) I saw some sweet potatoes and spring roll wrappers so I decided to make something out of it, and they said that it is yummy, here is the recipe for it.

    Ingredients:
    2 big sweet potatoes ( camote)
    1/2 cup condensed milk
    10 spring roll wrappers
    1/2 cup sugar

    Procedure:
    1. Boil the sweet potatoes until cooked then mash it.

    2. Combine the mashed sweet potato and condensed milk, then wrap in a spring roll wrapper.
    3. Deep fry with sugar until cooked then serve.




    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    1 comments:

    1. How do you deep fry the wrapped camote without melting away the brown sugar?

      ReplyDelete

    Item Reviewed: Glorious Camote Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Mely
    Scroll to Top