3 cups glutinous rice powder
1 1/2 cup water
1 cup grated coconut
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds
1. Mix the water and glutinous rice slowly, until you form a dough.
2. Spoon a portion from the dough and form it into an oval shape.
3. In a pot boil a water where we can cook the palitaw.
4. Put by batches the oval formed glutinous rice in the boiling water and wait until it floats, then remove from the water and drain.
5. Mix the sugar, toasted sesame seeds and grated coconut then roll over the palitaw and serve it.